Terms and Conditions
Terms of service
At Carla Monge Photography we strive to deliver a professional service of the highest quality, with the utmost respect and care for our customers. Our price list is available on request and is a reflection of the quality of the service and final products.
Carla Monge Photography retains the copyright of all original images and reserves the right to use and reproduce them to promote the business including, but not limited to, website images and marketing displays.
All images taken by Carla Monge Photography are protected by copyright laws and under no circumstances are copies or reproductions permitted in any form (print or electronic) without the express written permission of Carla Monge Photography. Reproduction includes, but is not limited to scanning, downloading, right-clicking, e-mailing, saving to hard drive, posting to websites or blogs, photocopying, printing screen shots, or printing in any manner.
1. The agreement reached between Carla Monge photography and the Client constitutes an order for photography services. The client herby releases the photographer to all use to share and publish the work derived from this session.
2. On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, Carla Monge Photography will reserve the date and time ranges agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific date and time frame.
3. A non-refundable retainer (session booking fee) is due a minimum of one month prior to the session. This will guarantee the allotted date and time for the session. All retainers are non-refundable whether the date is changed or if the photography session becomes cancelled for any reason. The session date may be rescheduled only once for good reason and with a minimum of 5 days notice.
4. The photography session will not take place and no rights will be granted until timely payment is made on the retainer.
5. The photographs will not be edited or delivered until timely payment is made on the full session fee.
6. All proofs will be provided in digital form.
7. Utmost care will be taken with digital files, however, in the case of loss, damage, injury, or failure to deliver pictures for any reason, the photographer limits any liability to the return of payments made. The limit of liability for a partial loss of digital files shall be a prorated amount of the images lost based on the percentage of total number of digital files.
8. In the unlikely event that the photographer is injured or becomes too ill to perform services, the photographer will make every effort to secure a suitable replacement photographer. If the situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the service. If the client does not want the photographer to find a replacement, the contracting party may choose to receive a refund instead.
9. Only the people being photographed are allowed to attend the session. Use of your own camera or recording device is not permitted during the session.
10. Damage to photographs or photography products due to improper handling, framing or hanging is the responsibility of the Client.
11. All disputes arising under this agreement shall be resolved through mediation. If mediation is unsuccessful, the dispute will be submitted to binding arbitration.
Any changes to these policies will be updated on this webpage.